Get more info
Potenza is the first business center in Villavicencio with a sustainable and innovative focus, for the benefit of it's inhabitants and its surroundings, giving exclusivity, security and sustainability on each of its spaces
WHY TO INVEST?
Villavicencio, located on the center of the country, presents and important growth on sectors like commerce, agro industry, construction and tourism, with a eco sustainable focus that positions it as one of the most developing cities
HOW TO INVEST?
Choose the office that suits you. Finance the 30% down payment up to 24 months. The remaining 70% can be paid on delivery with a bank loan. The investment will be handled by Fiduciaria de Occidente, avoiding financial risk
THE PROJECT CONTAINS
56 offices beginning at 42m2 up to 614m2
336 parking lots
Auditorium for 500 people